Every leadership team wants to work well together. But most can never find the right rhythm.
It's a shame, but we're not usually taught how to succeed on a leadership team. Instead, we're just thrown in, and we either sink or swim.
The great news? Succeeding on a team is a learned ability, something any team member can master.
Through ALIGN's signature Team ALIGNment Strength Sessions, your team can become more productive, happier, and a force for good in your organization.
What to expect:
We begin with a free, one-hour conversation with the team leader.
We can offer a diagnostic Team Checkup, which includes:
- advance interviews with each team member
- a three-hour interactive session with the entire team
- diagnostics on the team's strengths and weaknesses
- recommendations for next steps
We will recommend one or more Team ALIGNment Strength Sessions:
- Valuing Clarity
- Getting Into a Healthy Rhythm
- Creating an Open Atmosphere
- Understanding Differences
- Learning How to Reach Consensus
- Planning the Future Wisely & Well
- Extending Alignment Beyond Your Team
Each of these Strength Sessions is offered as:
- a three-hour interactive session
- or a set of four one-hour interactive sessions